The Patrick School is a private, not-for-profit school that provides a comprehensive and affordable education to students in grades 7 – 12 from all socioeconomic backgrounds. The mission of the school is to foster in students a life-long passion for learning, individual growth, and social responsibility in a safe and familial environment.
The Patrick School’s teaching tradition calls upon faculty members to serve beyond the classroom as mentors, coaches, and advisors.
The Patrick School is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Patrick School seeks candidates who will embrace our mission and who are dedicated to building up our school family.
Candidates interested in employment at The Patrick School should follow the instructions below.
Typically the recruitment process for faculty begins in February for employment the following academic year, although positions may open at other times in the year. We do accept letters of interest at all times of the year.
To apply for an open position:
- Please submit a resume and cover letter to the Principal at email@example.com
- If you are a suitable candidate for an open position, you will be contacted and asked to complete The Patrick School Employment Application. References must be included on the Application and include at least one past supervisor.
- Once the Employment Application has been submitted by preliminary candidates, you will be contacted for a phone / Zoom interview.
- Following the phone/Zoom interview you will interview with the President and various faculty members.
- One a candidate has been selected, an offer of employment will be sent by email. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the background check process.